5 Keys Mobile App
The 5 Keys Mobile App is comprised of 53 eLessons that contain education about communication strategies, hearing aid care and use, and assisted listening devices. It also provides links to additional training exercises, community support and consumer organizations (ie. HLAA), and optional computerized auditory training programs. Users can access the eLessons in any order and they will receive notification reminders if they haven’t completed a lesson in the last week. The app is branded to your clinic which keeps you and your practice top-of-mind every time your patients open the app.
Rights and Responsibilities of Cut to the Chase Communication
- Collect annual app subscription fee.
- Obtain custom branding information via JotForm.
- Create and share the custom closing proof with Customer for approval or make requested modifications.
- Upon approval, provide Customer with custom QR code and personal dashboard login info.
- Provide training and support as needed.
- Protect the customer’s payment information by maintaining PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance through TrustWave.
- Protect your patient information (name and email address) according to the Amazon Web Services Security Standards.
Rights and Responsibilities of the Customer
- Pay annual app subscription fee.
- In a timely manner, complete and submit the JotForm for custom app branding.
- Review the proof and request any changes.
- Alert Cut to the Chase Communication via phone (303-895-5589) of any changes to credit card number or expiration date.
- Customer may cancel their subscription by sending a cancellation request via e-mail to email@example.com PRIOR to the annual subscription renewal. Refunds will not be given. Upon cancellation:
- The custom QR Code will no longer be active.
- Users who downloaded the app and activated your custom branding prior to cancellation will continue to have access to the custom branded app content indefinitely.
The 5 Keys Mobile App is the sole property of Cut to the Chase Communication. The content may not be reproduced in any shape or form without the express written consent of Cut to the Chase Communication.