The AutoShip program allows customers to receive a specified number (10, 20, or 40) of the 5 Keys Handbooks each month with a recurring monthly charge to the customer’s credit card on file.
Rights and Responsibilities of Cut to the Chase Communication
- Collect the monthly payment via recurring billing through authorize.net, the merchant services provider for Wells Fargo Bank.
- Protect the customer’s payment information by maintaining PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance through TrustWave.
- Provide customer with a monthly sales receipt via e-mail.
- Ship the specified number of handbooks via USPS Media Mail within 3 days of the payment processing.
- Provide customer with USPS tracking information via e-mail.
- Waive shipping charges for all AutoShip orders.
Rights and Responsibilities of the Customer
- Receive 3 consecutive monthly book shipments prior to requesting any holds or changes in frequency or quantity of books.
- After the first 3 consecutive monthly shipments, customer may:
- Request that the shipments be put on hold for a maximum of 2 months.
- Request that the shipment frequency be changed to every other month.
- Change to a different AutoShip level (10, 20, or 40 books).
- Cancel the AutoShip subscription.
- Requests for any of the above changes must be made via e-mail or phone at least 7 days prior to the next scheduled payment.
- Inform 5 Keys Communication via phone of any changes to the credit card on file for the AutoShip order.
The 5 Keys to Communication Success handbooks are protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States of America. All content, including text and graphics, may not be reproduced without the written consent of the author.