Dr. Jessen loves educating professionals and the general public about successful communication strategies. She is passionate about teaching health care providers how to effectively communicate with their hearing impaired patients without shouting or becoming frustrated. She also enjoys sharing aural rehabilitation and marketing tools with her fellow hearing care providers. Her practical strategies and fun presentation style have made her a highly sought-after speaker.
To request Dr. Jessen for a speaking engagement, please complete the form to the right, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample of State, National & International Speaking Engagements
- Colorado Academy of Audiology, State Convention, October 2017
- American Academy of Audiology, National Convention, April 2017
- Hearing Loss Association of America Webinar, March 2017
- Audiology Online Webinar, June 2016
- Hearing Loss Association Boston Chapter Seminar, May 2016
- Independent Audiologists Australia, March 2016
- Colorado Academy of Audiology State Convention: October 2015
Sample of Local Speaking Engagements
- Hearing Loss Association: October 2015, Boulder Chapter
- Southglenn Sertoma Club: August 2015
- Clairmont Park Retirement Community: August 2015
- Hearing Loss Association: March 2015, Colorado Springs Chapter